having a nap

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

freeman20b

a few pics from this weekend

Attachments

• Photo0134.jpg
    Photo0134.jpg
    206.7 KB · Views: 17
  • Photo0137.jpg
    Photo0137.jpg
    206.9 KB · Views: 11
  • Photo0136.jpg
    Photo0136.jpg
    207.1 KB · Views: 10
  • Photo0135.jpg
    Photo0135.jpg
    207.3 KB · Views: 10
Oh come on you just wanted to grease the driveshafts....

Either that or the earth moved in Chch again..

so long as nobody got hurt is the main thing..

Now what do we call this? Lazy Landcruiser syndrome?

It was a good weekend, thats the second time Ive done that to this truck. All so tipped a hilux. Both trucks had the same 3 people involved, I think im going to ban them from future trips lol

Ok I've gotta ask..

With no visible track/road or damage to the cruiser in the pics how did you put it in such a large hole so slowly in the middle of nowhere?

Good question, trying to work that out myself. There was a motor bike track until i went bush. I drove into a big hole and almost lost it there put it in reverse climbed out of that one and as the front left wheel came out the back left slipped into another hole, tipping it left rolling into that hole with a nice tree to rest on.
bonnet front guard glass and door not looking the best.

short answer is no, Ive had Pat (microtec)doing doing jobs on the truck. He ran out of time before xmas I'm taking it back to him at the end of April. Hes not the fastest man out there but he does have a workshop to run. Was going to sort myself but he has the software cd

I was talking to Pat yesterday and he mentioned he put the gearbox in. We are doing a FJ cruiser at the moment with a prado box and working on options for box control. We often put the lexus internals into the prado box and use the stock lexus ecu but I have another plan so will see how it works out. If it doesnt work then a PCS unit is on the list.

I have a new cunning plan to solve this very problem. Factory ECUs have too many issues now, I have a stock of spares and AFM's are getting old , especially in a 4x4 situation. And aftermarket ECUs liberate some easy power, torque and driveablity. Ill post more if it all works. Cheers