Still having fuse relay problems

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

RibSmasher

i could not wait any longer to find out the amps etc because i needed to move the car off the grass and get it out from under a tree, the birds are sh***ing all over it. Anyways it still don't go it was not missing every relay and i was lucky enough to get the missing ones from the local auto parts store well at least they fit no idea if there the right ones, it just needs to run for like 2 minutes then it can wait till i get the amps for the fuses and make sure got the right relays. All i'm getting is the clicking sound from the starter relay, it's not the battary i have a brand new one aswell as the old one both i made sure where fully charged the night before, could it be the starter motor???

First thing I would ascertain is where ihe clicking sound is coming from.

If the valley of the engine you could have a dud starter but that's unlikely as the car would have been running prior to sale in Japan.

Check your battery cables are making good connections. Try running an earth from the battery direct to the engine.

Make sure it's in park or neutral.

I recommend you find the correct relays for the car.

It would also help if we knew what sort of car it was.

All I can suggest is drag it out from under the tree and wash all the bird droppings of it.

Then track down the correct relays as some of the relays may look the same but they operate differently.

Try a wanted to buy post for the relays as a lot of swappers have complete fuse boxes they won't use.