Got my hands on a g series lsd

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

White ls400

i have a g295 lsd that i hope ill be able to put in my 90 ls400 what i need to know is has any one got pictures of a 1ls diff pulled apart so i can see if i can spot differences when i pull this one apart. From my understanding this diff is a 5 pinion lsd will the more pinions be an affecting factor putting it into the ls housing as i think the ls diff is a 2 pinion? also this diff is a 4.1 ratio i think would anyone be able to estimate the revs for cruising at 110km/h when at the moment its just above 2000rpm with the 3.6 standard ratio. also would i be able to change the crown wheel if the 4.1 ratio wouldnt suit me?
Sorry for all the questions i just dont want to start anything thats impossible to finish

i wasnt that keen on the ratio too start with i just didnt know how it would be too live with im more interested in the lsd part so is it possible swap the ratios. also i thought the 4.1 would help it off the line a bit quicker considering the size of the ls

Just swap the LSD centre (won't be cheap) or find another complete LSD unit to just bolt in.

Yes it will be more spritely off the line but will rev annoyingly high on cruise and cost you more fuel even when not pushing hard.

Yup for sure. Even if you have the correct center to accept the new ratio CW&P (which i doubt) you are looking at a rebuild so $1K minimum?

Contact Neil at Rush Imports, tell him i sent you and he'll sort you out with the info if not the parts as well.

i think i may just give this one a miss for now, if i find a 3.73 ratio one down the track that i can swap in whats the main thing too look for half shaft size and front bearings?

to work out the difference in rpm/ratio would the formula be say at 110km/h my car is doing 2200rpm so 2200/3.62(standard ratio) x 4.1 (supra ratio)=2500 would that be right or would it vary due too difference in power made at higher rpm?