Got my car dynoed today.

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
I had a little over 2 second as my best 60 foot time.

Sure, you can have my ignition map, but it's just something I made from earlier experience on other turbo engines. And also based on what rpm the turbo starts to spool. It's really not spesific tuned for this engine in any way.

With normal street tyres I do have some traction problems, but on track and drag I used Toyo Proxes R888 Tyres. They are soft and gives god traction.

The weight of the car is 1270kg, and the balance of the car is identic to a stock 180sx\240sx. With a skyline engine, it would have had an extra 100kilo's in the nose. No good!

I will try to get some more power from the stock engine. With water\methanol injection and better afr's. Then a little bit more boost. I do miss a little more power at high rpm's.

A 1UZFE in a light Nissan body! That's great! Even if I turbocharge my SC and get the same hp figure, I still lose to you. :boggled: Normally, most Nissan guys use the Skyline engines instead, but you've changed the idea.

Steve - Not necessarly the case....Weight transfer, traction, and gearing can change alot of things....I would image the rear end of the Nissan car is super light and with the full weight being up front with the 1UZ-FE motor I would think traction with 400+ wheel HP would be a big issue... Then again the SC400 have light back ends too....:09:

Thanks Mate, much appreciated. Just keen to see what iginition advance you can get away with and where. Mine is quite conservative as i was told these engibes were quite prone to det even in n/a form...i'm believing that less and less. I only run 13deg max advance at full load so possibly quite a bit of room for more? A mate runs 12psi of supercharged boost with no IC and quite stock advance???dunno how he manages it but obviously there's room for more for me even if his engine is a freak :)

My total weight is 1380kg with 55/45 fr/rr split. On street tyres (Nankangs) i have run a 1.94 60ft to get that 11.7. I had a 1.8 flat on my way to a 11.5 but overheated the clutch an missed a shift :( Still ran a 11.8. On my new MT Street ETs i'm hoping for a 10.....if the stock GT4 rear outer CVs can take it? and that's a pretty big if :) Still, not bad for a street car that still cuts a mean circuit time as well.

My email for the ign table is [email protected]

He told me that the weight of the car became pretty much the same with this engine 1270kg/2800lbs.
With the same weight distibution after moving the battery back.
If you use skyline engine its gona be much heavier up front.
This surprised me. I thought the Skyline engine is a light 4 cylinder engine with factory turbo. If you say it's heavier, then it's a V6. Even if it's a V6 with turbo, I still think the 1UZFE is heavier because it's a V8. Well, I maybe wrong, guys. I've heard that Skyline engine is already prepped from the factory to withstand high boost. Anyway, I don't mean to distract from the 1UZFE.

This surprised me. I thought the Skyline engine is a light 4 cylinder engine with factory turbo. If you say it's heavier, then it's a V6. Even if it's a V6 with turbo, I still think the 1UZFE is heavier because it's a V8. Well, I maybe wrong, guys. I've heard that Skyline engine is already prepped from the factory to withstand high boost. Anyway, I don't mean to distract from the 1UZFE.

The Skyline engines I know of is a 2.6 iron block straight 6.And its pretty heavy compare to the 1UZFE.

hey the skylines got rb20 2.0l straight 6 r32gts-t
rb25 2.5l straight 6 r33 gts-t /r34gts-t
rb26 2.6l straight 6 in the gtr's
in aus there also was the rb30 3.0l straight 6 in the r31's and VL commodores