GOOD FOR NOTHING POS Losers!

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

lowfat_hg

to low life scum-of-the-earth good for nothing losers who broke in to my storeroom and stole my stuff - I WILL FIND YOU! and I will make you pay!

Sometime in the last 3 weeks, while i was away for work someone brokr in and stole the following:

Brand new SP Tools; 1/2" Socket set, screwdriver set, openender tool roll.

Mig welder

9in grinder in its case

My jjr 560 turbo

custom intercooler

sc14 supercharger and custom vortech intercooler (they unbolted it from the engine!)

and
brand new TTI 1/2" deep socket set

I will no doubt discover more stuff missing over the next few weeks.
Worst of all i now cannot continue my build!
i have no tools to work with

lous F****S!

for those who care visit my build page for photos of what was stolen.

cheers

Sory to hear that bro.. I understand how you feel. hopefully you'll be able to get some of it back.

SHEESH !!! Barstards !! They know how to hit you where it hurts...
If you find them ? Give them the MAD MAX treatment...
Hacksaw, chain, handcuffs, and burning car... Know what I mean ???

Wow that is alot of stuff stolen! Very sorry for you loss. A friend of mine just had his project race car simply driven away in the middle of the night. We even know who did it but the police have done nothing. :( Hope you get lucky and catch em!!!!!!!!!

that sucks mate,hope you at least get some if not all of it back.

If your anything like me,that will take along time to restock.

Theft update! Get the word out!

Thanks for the support guys, here's what has happened.
Cops came and took my statement. No fingerprints were found by the CSI guys.
They believe i was a targeted by someone i know, cant figure who though.
I have lodged a claim with Shannons for the EH supercharger and intercooler. Just waiting for receipts for all the alloy work.
The tools and turbo and intercooler i will have to wear. Pretty dissapointing, i have saved for ages for the parts and now have to start again.
Hopefully i will buy a new welder this week to continue the build.
I have now updated my contents insurance with Shannons to include all my car stuff and tools. (only a week too late! :))

an expensive lesson, please dont learn it by yourself! take heed!

get an inventory of all your stuff, keep it updated and let the ins company know! I will get $25000 for my house furniture and $10000 for my car parts and tools for a total loss and it will only cost 300 a year.

Please get the word out to all car nuts in your area. Keep an eye out for my stuff, its very distinctive and very expensive stuff.

If you know anyone who might know anything about the theft please get them to call

Crimestoppers 1300 333 000 and quote job number P08041219
or call me

Mathew 0421573744

lets give these guys nowhere to go! lets give them nowhere to get this stuff installed or modified! get the word out to car clubs all over!

thanks again

ps. Positve spin: I can know start over and get even better stuff. A new, bigger supercharger is on the cards, as is a new turbo to replace the JJR 560. I met Tony Rullo from CAPA at Summernats 21 and gave him a call today to see what i can do, wait out for more info soon!

Sounds like someone who has been to your place ? Or a friend of a friend ??
I have fitted small camera's around the shed / house.. To add to my security....
Have a look in papers for these items for sale ??
Check the local gas supply co.s with new accounts??
On the Argoshield / Argon ???

Hang in there !!
Get even and be more determind !!!

stolen stuff

I have the rest of the week off from work to sort it all out.
by the end of the week all the pawnbrokers, alloy welding companies, performance shops, auto parts stores and the MVR in Darwin will have a copy of the list of stolen stuff.
and all the car clubs.
And everyone i know
and all their mates
and everyone at work (I am in the army)

someone will know something

Darwin is a small place only about 120000 ppl.

cheers

My first thought was someone you know. It could also be someone they know or told.

For example; a good loyal friend could have been boasting about your project in a conversation. Someone hears about your parts and decides to steal it.

Of course you may have been betrayed intentionally by someone you know first hand.

Either way, in a small city with a small circle of car people, you stand a good chance of solving this crime. Once that happens you may be tempted to take justice into your own hands. Unfortunately this can actually get you charged with a crime yourself. Alternatively the criminal could strike back again in some other dangerous way.

As tempting as revenge is the result may be even more damage.

Is it just me or is it just the older I get the more the teachings of the Bible make sense?

The problem is which teaching? Vengence is Mine sayeth the Lord... an eye for an eye... thou shall not covet... turn the other cheek... lead me not to temptation... do unto others... forgive...

and of course

Thou shall not kill (as tempting as that is under some circumstances)

Thank God for forgiveness

I watch all the crime shows on TV, and I would say look to people you know that need money. Someone that is jealous or may be upset at you seaching for payback... Searching thru those avenues may just bring your attention to the real crook or crooks if it is someone you may know.....

I tend to try and look for any bright side to a every bleek situation and I would say to you atleast you will get new parts and tools after this... New tools are always nice to work with, they are clean organised and work well...You will be getting a bigger charger that is great as you may have had regrets with your smaller older one that got jacked... Just a few positive thoughts for you...

I also had my garage broken into in broad daylight just few years ago.. A Mexican dude in a old pickup truck pulled up to my garage in broad daylight and pulled out a pair of bolt cutters and cut my lock and opened my garage door...The guy quickly started loading his pick up with rims, tires, power tools, tools, bikes, and jacks...Just cleaned me out totally... The crazy thing about it is I just came home after a long jog as the guy was driving off, and I noticed my tires and rims to my suprise in the back of his pickup..I quickly looked at my garage lock and saw it was cut...I was shocked and enraged and immediately ran like hell chasing this guy as he drove off...I then turned around and ran home grabbed my car phone and car and went out looking for him...I lost him...I then called the cops and gave them the quick story, they quickly dispatched a bunch of units at all the freeway enterances looking for this guy in the old pickup that had a full load... They never got him... I was out thousands of dollars worth of stuff and remained upset for days... The funny thing is my neighbors saw this guy loading the truck and thought he was a friend or mover helping me out...

Needless to say, I eventually shrugged it off and went shopping to restock...Story over...

In some countries when some 1 is guilty of theft, they gather everyone up and cut the hand of the thief infront of everyone.......I used to think that was rather extreme until I had my car stolen out of my driveway.

My house was bugularized 4 years ago. Lost about 9 high end assult rifles (HK, Sig, Glock, AR-15 and AK47) along with my Rolex and my wife's goodies. Insurance paid but some of the guns are banned now and I can not buy them back.

Yeah Abdul, in the ghetto's here in LA if your caught steeling the police sure don't catch you or shoot you, it's the people or businesses that you rob that you have to watch out for... They don't go for chopping off your arms either they shoot to kill...

Lex, damn were thinking of going to war or something with that aresonal of yours? AK47's, Ar-15's are serious weapons, dang you are Lextreme...... Glock's too... I guess that robber was lucky you didn't catch them in action with one of those cannons sitting in your hands...

I got my sure to fire 357 snub nose smith and wesson revolver equiped with hollow tip bullets... Strickly for home protection only... I haven't fired it in ten years and hope I never have too again... It helps me sleep at night and gives me good dreams... Go figure?

About 18 months ago, I was renting a garage for my Oldsmobile Cutlass. One night, Some crooks came along and drilled the locks on four garages in the street. I had all my tools stolen (welder compressor, tool chest etc.) including tools inherited from my grandfather and from a friend who was killed in a kayaking accident. Insurance paid out for the tools, but the most frustating part is that the thieves broke the quarter window on the Olds and had a rummage around inside.

There was nothing to steal in there, but '79 Cutlass's are pretty rare in New Zealand, and I haven't yet been able to find a replacement. Being such a mundane car in the States, there are no companies that are set up to supply replacement galss and wreckers aren't interested in shipping to the other side of the world, so the car just sits in the garage (now more secure) and gathers dust with a missing window.

Do you lock your car when it is in a locked garage? I don't any more. I kind of figure that if someone has gone to the trouble of breakng into the garage, they won't hesitate to cause more damage getting into a car.

About 18 months ago, I was renting a garage for my Oldsmobile Cutlass. One night, Some crooks came along and drilled the locks on four garages in the street. I had all my tools stolen (welder compressor, tool chest etc.) including tools inherited from my grandfather and from a friend who was killed in a kayaking accident. Insurance paid out for the tools, but the most frustating part is that the thieves broke the quarter window on the Olds and had a rummage around inside.

There was nothing to steal in there, but '79 Cutlass's are pretty rare in New Zealand, and I haven't yet been able to find a replacement. Being such a mundane car in the States, there are no companies that are set up to supply replacement galss and wreckers aren't interested in shipping to the other side of the world, so the car just sits in the garage (now more secure) and gathers dust with a missing window.

Do you lock your car when it is in a locked garage? I don't any more. I kind of figure that if someone has gone to the trouble of breakng into the garage, they won't hesitate to cause more damage getting into a car.

You could try car-parts.com, it's a nationwide junkyard database. I'm sure someone would be willing to ship, if not, I have forwarded packages to Australia. If you find one and need a freight forwarding address, send me a PM.

You could also poke around on some of the Oldsmobile forums, those late 70's A and G body cars (not sure which yours is, I'm guessing G) are picking up in popularity. I can bet with a little searching you could find someone parting out a rusty car that has the glass you need.

On a sidenote, I have zero patience for thieves. I would kill for the opportunity to pistol whip the jerkoffs (can I say that here?) who stole my stereo in my car and messed up my door on my car.