Good Deal on VVTi 1uzfe engine

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
Gang,

Perhaps someone will find this VVTi engine to the right home. Its a good deal VVTi Engine, but the shipping to California is about $600. Ouch... but good deal on the engine nevertheless.

Whoa good buy! $600 shipped to a residence. $460 shipped to a commercial with loading dock. I see no reason for residential shipping, as you'll also pay extra for a loading ramp on the semi-truck.

1. If you're buying an engine, you obviously have a lift, or hoist to pluck it & set it in the vehicle
  2. You probably own, or know someone that owns a pick-up
Drive to whatever the trucking service they're using's dock is, back your truck up to the ramp after talking 2 the guy in charge. They'll fork lift it over & drop it in the truck. Use a digicam to note any damage when you sign for it.
(If it's beat up... Don't be a whiney baby & throw a fit. Nobody cares, and the guy driving the forklift couldn't care less, let alone solve any problem you have. I've seen people do it.)
Either accept it, or don't.
From there use your said lifting device to get the engine off the truck bed, or park on a hill & slide it off carefully!!!!!!

That'll save some descent money. I do it all the time with carpet & pad, vynil & woodworking machinery. Most people I know ship Averitt Express, or Overnight.
That's my take on it!