Gas Price

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Hawthorne is still cheaper then Santa Monica gas prices by. Cosco gas is definetely the cheapest petrol around and you are a smart man SC400DAVE for filling up their.....

$1.67 a gallon for regular gasoline at World gas stations...OMG!!! I remember just yesterday it $4 per gallon... What a drastic change...

Came at a good time hope it lasts a while...:bling:

Jibbby, its like that cause of our economy.... Its a tell-tale sign of how the economy is doing... Its not that its "at a good time", its a direct cause.. The more the price drops, the worse the economy is getting. When you see gas prices going up, that is went the economy is getting better...

Attachments

• Picture%20122.jpg
    Picture%20122.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 202
  • HPIM0128a.JPG
    HPIM0128a.JPG
    138.2 KB · Views: 203
  • Picture%20121.jpg
    Picture%20121.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 205
Yeah CJ, I know but I still like the current petrol prices anyways..:yup: ... I never thought I would ever see it this low, ever..... I guess you can say I am bit shocked at the moment as I just remember pumping it at over $4 per gallon... That's all..

Fill ups were $80

Now $35 in the ole SC400 Lexus....WOW....

Attachments

• installation 001.jpg
    installation 001.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 385
  • installation 002.jpg
    installation 002.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 216
  • installation 003.jpg
    installation 003.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 213
  • installation 004.jpg
    installation 004.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 217
  • installation 005.jpg
    installation 005.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 217
  • installation 006.jpg
    installation 006.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 218
I have heard from some financial company predict the sweet crude will go down to the low 30s USD per barrel by the mid March of next year.

Jibbby, its like that cause of our economy.... Its a tell-tale sign of how the economy is doing... Its not that its "at a good time", its a direct cause.. The more the price drops, the worse the economy is getting. When you see gas prices going up, that is went the economy is getting better...
I agree with you about many stuffs, but I may disagree about it. Unfortuneately, the economy has been bad for a very long time, at least 6 years now, but the gas prices keep climbing up to its peak. They only drop when the Bush admin is ready to go out of the office. Most of the people in his admin cabinet are related to the oil industry and tripled the profits digits, while we as the consumers suffer from them.

Wow Steve, sounds like a conspiracy theory to me...... Maybe true, you just never know...

I tell you, I'm really disturbed by this Presidential pardoning crap that is going on at the end of each Presidential term...First it was Clinton as he released many hardened criminals for financial gain, so they say...Now Bush is doing the same thing..... Pisses me off big time.....

I feel no one man should has the right to give a get out of jail free pass to whom every they want too...This is a joke and this law needs to be changed..

By the way.. the Illinios senate seat (Former Obama Job)is available for bidding. LOL The oil industry have us between the legs. They increase the price so much the bubble pop. People start taking public transportation, biking, and carpool more and then the demand drop. Secondly, there are few alternative fuel cars out now.

He's not releasing O.J is he ?? Lol...
OJ is broke so the answer is no... Funny though.:haha: Actually, I don't see OJ being released in 9 years either...What parol board would let him out early? OJ is ruined finally..

Lex, are you bidding for the open seat? I don't think Obama is going to be involved in this scandal as they found the criminal Governor cursing Obama out on a tape recorded converstation..

Funny how the same people that said fuel was going to rise some months back are now saying its going to drop!!
Was it oil $$ trying to support the U.S economy ??
Was there too many speculative investors in oil ??
There isn't THAT many ECO cars getting around..
Plus if you drive them hard they'll use fuel too..
There's just NOT the $$ to buy at the prices a few month's back...

With oil it's not all about the supply and demand that raises and lowers the price but it's all about the price of oil per barrel... Stock market and what not...

That never really made any sense to me...:thinking:

Has the actual usage gone down ??
I'm rather sceptical on this one!!
Notice also all the other things that went up due to price of fuel!!
Other than airline tickets I havn't seen any lowering of prices??
Although I don't mind truckies getting there fair pay..
They get a hard time here...

Some time back I heard someone say oil is like any resource boom. The price will eventually collapse. And it has.

Prices tend to be driven by supply and demand. Reduce (or withhold) supply and prices rise, increase demand (as in winter) and again prices rise.

Whilst Petrol (or gas) is down Diesel is up.

We recently purchsed a vehicle for our son to drive and we looked at a diesel or petrol Volkswagen Polo. The price difference was $3,000.00 and at the then ruling prices it would have taken 300,000km to cover the cost in fuel savings as diesel was around 15c per litre more expensive. Today it couldn't cover its cost as diesel is now 50% more expensive than petrol in Australia.

The odds of a vehicle lasting 300,000km in a new drivers hands is another point to consider.

Yea a diesel is good to drive these days though. Especially the turbo versions..
Slightly less thrashable and less service..
But its easy to say here when there's up to $10k difference...

A little story -

My sister and brother in law only drive and own Diesel cars and trucks.. Ford Expedition and a new VW bug.. They also converted their diesel cars and trucks to run off bio-diesel. My brother in-law works with restaurants and gets the spent cooking oils practically for free every month.... He has the filtering machines right in his back yard and brews up the Bio-Diesel in house... He say's in the end it all costs him about $1 for each gallon of bio-diesel gas, that includes everything, changing filters, maintenance, hauling the cooking oil big drums back and forth to his house and restaurants, etc..... Not a bad gig actually.. The spent car exhausts actually do smell like almonds when running off bio-diesel, it's crazy.....

He's been saving money for about a year now using bio... He has duel tanks on all the cars to run on either bio or regular diesel... He is currently running regular diesel for now because it is so cheap...

They spent close to $10,000 for this bio-diesel machines and car and truck conversions a little over a year ago when regular diesel fuel prices were hiked..

Alternative fuels do work.... However, with these current fuel prices there really is no point to it for now.......

I would still like to see a big move to alternative fuels so fuel companies have SOME competition.
After all its supply and demand!!!
Jibby...
It wouldn't surprise me your Sister's in laws business was charged to take the waste oil away too..Hmm ?? Not now !!!
The long haulers here use alittle LPG gas, it helps clean burn and saves fuel consumption..