funny pic....

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
are you guys shure its fake.. the crane in the first pic looks like its really leaning over..i wish i was there when/if it happened.. it would have been hilarious..

Looking at the vehicles and the buildings, jetty and boats it was done in Ireland. Enough said.

Sorry to all the Irish but................

The stupid thing with this whole excersize is they could had dragged the van out of the water and up the ramp to the right (looking at it) of the truck. The water is only 5' deep and assuming the tide had a bit further to go out they could almost have driven to it.

I would love to have watched it with a pint of beer in my hand.

I think this is for real, if you look at the second picture where the 2nd recovery truck is lifting the first one out of the water, you can see the car that feel into the water to start with in the background on a flat-bed tow truck. Makes sense to me... However, ive seen this before, those exact photos on a website, and i think the 2nd recovery truck also falls in... That could possibly be fake tho, im not sure.

That's funny.......I do think it is a real pic the background could be the following day or morning in the second shot. Trucks look the same also, colors, wheels.. I think it is legit... Must of have been a drunk Irishman, and I can say that because I am part Irish, part Italian... I can say the Irish love their pints in the pubs.... and with too many pints this could happen:alcoholic

Attachments

• belts.GIF
    belts.GIF
    2.7 KB · Views: 2
I saw another website previously tho (ill try and find it again) where the second truck with the side stabilizers also fell in the water as well.