Fuel Injector cleaners

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
IMO BG44K is the only injector cleaner worth buying. For that matter, anything BG makes is usually worth buying. Finding someplace that sells their products is usually the problem. I see you're in Houston too; have you found their products or are you looking?

John

Yes, there are several places on the internet that sell them... autobahnpower.com is one of them. Locally, audi, bmw, and chevy dealerships sell them also. I heard that they put BG44K cleaner on your car when you take your car there for tune up. I was just wondering if that stuff is really good... I heard a lot of good things about them... but I also heard that Chevron Techron concentrated cleaner is the best off-the-shelf product in the market (and about $10 cheaper). Any experience with any of them?

Thanks, Asher

I found no noticeable results from Techron. I did notice improved response from the BG. Get the BG, and make sure you have it connected and cleaned properly. HAve a shop do it for you, worth the trouble, IMO...

Ryan

i actually used some AU$10 Nulon Injector Cleaner just last week on my Commodore.
only brought it as i had a voucher at a parts store and needed to spend 10 more dollars.

seemed to have made the car a little more responsive that what it used to be.

i might just buy a bottle once a year and run it through.. seems to do the job.