Ferrari's 4.3liter V8 doubles the 1uz-fe hp output NA..

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Rod - Here in the US once a car is declared a salvage titled vehicle, such as a car being repaired from a horrible accident, flood, rollover, etc...these cars become very hard to sell and and in most cases drive like crap..The title reads salvage, potential buyers stray in fear of failure and the resall price drops......I guess the McLaren is no different....Funny but tragic...

Ed good pics.....The 1UZ-FE.. pales in comparison......

Platinum0921 - I would be shocked to see an 1UZ-FE bored to 4.3L, built to the hilt putting out 500hp N/A...Even with cams, eight throttle body intake, bored to 4.3L, ect...The engine will never see 500hp... There is alot of technology that is poored into these Ferrari motors....

However, an N/A 1UZ-FE bored to let's say 5.5L and built to the hilt may have an outside chance of reaching those numbers if the extremely thin cylinder walls of the block could hold up.......

Rod - Here in the US once a car is declared a salvage titled vehicle, such as a car being repaired from a horrible accident, flood, rollover, etc...these cars become very hard to sell and and in most cases drive like crap..The title reads salvage, potential buyers stray in fear of failure and the resall price drops......I guess the McLaren is no different....Funny but tragic...

Ed good pics.....The 1UZ-FE.. pales in comparison......

Platinum0921 - I would be shocked to see an 1UZ-FE bored to 4.3L, built to the hilt putting out 500hp N/A...Even with cams, eight throttle body intake, bored to 4.3L, ect...The engine will never see 500hp... There is alot of technology that is poored into these Ferrari motors....

However, an N/A 1UZ-FE bored to let's say 5.5L and built to the hilt may have an outside chance of reaching those numbers if the extremely thin cylinder walls of the block could hold up.......

jibby, did you know that the lexus rolex race car uses a modified 1uz that displaces 4.35 and makes 500+ hp at 8,000rpm?

WD - is this 1uz-fe motor an N/A motor and is it street legal? I need to see that...being on the forums for two years the strongest 1uz.. N/A motor that I have ever seen or read about was putting out 330rwhp and that was absolutely built to the hilt, bored and dealing out that lovely little eight throttle body intake...It was rude and not street driveable....The Ferrari motor is street driveable.....That is what is so impressive to me...500hp - 4.3l, street legal and N/A....sick!!!!!

I have posted the specs here on the forum before . The 4.3 DP motor could in theory be run on the street, but it would need a heavier flywheel and it could not push around a big ass heavy Lexus, but it would work fine for a street rod or kit car. It is limited to 11.0:1 compression if I remember correctly.

The Toyota F1 engine has no relation what so ever to a Lexus production engine.

I really think a Lexus motor could make 500HP in street trim. No it won't be cheap nor will it be any fun in a big ass heavy SC or LS. But it can be done.

I recon that you can get 400-450 hp from 1UZ NA if some money is spent, high comp,head work,cams etc..etc..all the necessary gofast good stuff..say 15-20 K,still cheap for a 4000 cc Performange V8,how much is the Ferrari motor? Comes down to lots of folding stuff,at the end all very nice piece of engineering..

Guys I can't possible conceive of any N/A xUZ-FE motor comparing to the 4.3l 500hp Ferrari motor output....That of course would be street legal and not race dedicated...Even the 4.7 liter Toy. motor would be pressed to compete if built to the hilt...Too much technogy is poored into those Ferrari motors...I don't see it happening and that is why I began this thread...Truly an amazing small sized motor.....

What about the Honda S2000 motor... 240HP on 2.0L and that's honda. That one revs to about 9000rpm. Get the 1UZ up there with a higher compression... especially the VVTI version and cams.. and it's putting out competitive HP.

I have no doubt a 3UZ could make the same power and still be streetable.

Add dual VVTL-I, bad cams, some tuning and job's done. if the 2ZZ-GE can make 190HP from 1.8 liter and still be streetable, the V8 can also achieve the same output.

And the new UR series bloc could make it with less trouble. Direct injection, very high comp ratio. roller rockers, dual VVT-I (could use VVTL-I)

All hypothetical, Again the best I have seen is an NA 4.3l xuz-fe motor and it dyno'd at 330whp....That was done in Australia.... It was not steet legal...If it is possible why has it not been done - a 500hp N/A xUZ-FE motor? Anything is possible and you guys have valid points when comparing the smaller motors of today vs. Liter size vs. Horse power rated.... What 500hp is around 400whp.... Impressive...