Factory Supercharged 1uz????

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

fugly

Hey guys & gals (is there any on here?), i have heard what i am assuming is just a rumor & am not sure if it has been asked before, so here goes.

Was there ever any factory supercharged 1UZ's produced??? even if in very limited numbers.
Anyone.....

i have never heard of such a thing and the largets toyota super charger ive ever heard of is the SC14 and it wouldnt keep up with a 1uz, not including the TRD superchargers

Hey Jake,

Sup bro... how about two SC14? I know a local Japanese Import sell them for like $95 each with about 50k miles on them. I wonder if those two charger mount in place of the alternator and ac compressor would be very cool.

Hello - There is a guy here in NZ that sells SC14's and one of his customers mounted two onto a 1UZ. Went really well. I would like to see photos. It may have been in a jetboat. Cheers

95$ each is a good price, but other then a small boost in power i dont think two would do a whole lot (400hp tops) i think some of the supercharger and turbo projects going on on this board are already a better way to go.

Ah I asked about that a few weeks back, regarding a 1uz and 2 eatons, and there was noone who had seen a twin roots charged engine,

Glad there's evidence of it working well. i just wonder if he's got belt slipage problems. and one stupid question regarding that set-up (holden V6 twin charge)
he's using after blower throttlevalves and 2 blow off valves to dump boost on colsed throttle,
does that mean the chargers can run without bleed (recirculation) valves?
and if so will it soak more power on cruise and idle? because that's when normaly the bleedvalve opens up and equalizes presure before and after the supercharger?

just one decision now, 1 M90 vs 2 M45's or 2 M62's
looks decide on twin set up money on m45's and 400hp is enough.... so???

regards Thomas

What I have heard the Toyota SC14 is like 1.4L and the M90 is 1.5L. Do you guys know who one that twin charged Holden? I would like to get a pulley from him.

Type---Year------Model------Length-----Width------Height----Weight----Displacement
SC14--85-89+---1G-GZE----311mm----148mm----254mm---11.9kg----1420cc
SC12--86-89+---4A-GZE----249mm----148mm----254mm---10.8kg----1200cc

SC12 1.2 Litre
SC14 1.4 Litre

specs if anybody needs them.

Having a solid pulley will mean the charger is constantly pushing air to the TB, thus the need for a BOV of some sort to vent it. The setup on my sprinter is still clutched, it it switched on via the autronic under certain load settings

Sc14

I have an SC14 for sale. we used it on our E-mod Miata autocross car for quite a while then switched to an M62 eaton. It has a solid pulley conversion. It should have the front bearing replaced otherwise it is fine.
$85.00 [email protected]