Factory MLS headgasket question

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

cjsupra90

I have search and couldn't come up with anything. Has anyone tried using the VVT-i factory MLS headgaskets on a early none VVT-i motor. I am sure that the MLS's have an extra hole for the oil passage for the VVT-i, but other then that, is everything else the same like water jacket ports ect....?

Thank you in advance for any info that anyone can provide.

They will work. I have both of them side by side. Its just water passage size different. Other then that, they will work..... I can post some pics if you like.... However, the price for them is almost the same as the one we sell here on this site....

Thanks for the info. Yes please if you could, post some pics if you dont mind. I can get them for about $55 each from a local Lexus dealer. unless the price is cheaper now on the site, the last time that I looked they were $180 for the pair correct.

Also, do you know if the compressed thichness is the same between the 2?

Thank you again.

Question

Are Cometic Gaskets MLS
Does anyone no the part No. for the Vtti Head Gaskets
Assuming that they will fit the early engine
Darren H.

After looking at the products list I see that the Comtic gasket is a custom MLS.The reason for the question is that the Cometic site list the 1uz gasket as not MLS. As you all Know with the Australia Dollar differance and freight,you would try not to purchase goods from the U.S.A. Thanks for the prompt reply.

Darren