fabricating tubular front wishbones

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

69international

had this in the suspension section but poorly worded and vague

will be making up a set of tubular front wishbones as i'm n need of a couple of inches extra track each side and don't believe in wheel spacers. it's also a bit much for a different rim offset.

just checking if any one has made some before, after any hints, tricks and things to look out for.
will make up a jig to start with to ensure both sides will be true.

oh and its not on a lexus

cheers
jason

have been working closely with an engineer over the build and has said it won't be a problem, i need to come up with a design with all dimensions, thicknesses, etc. he'll advise me of any changes possibly required.
once they're built he'll inspect and have them load tested.

ideas, hints?

Tubular arms

This site has some helpful info and pics, he may even make them for you - http://www.tubularsuspensionsystems.com/hq_wb.htm

Edz

have been working closely with an engineer over the build and has said it won't be a problem, i need to come up with a design with all dimensions, thicknesses, etc. he'll advise me of any changes possibly required.

ideas, hints?

place your question on www.locostbuilders.co.uk

they´ll help you out.

rethink geometry in the suspension set/up first before taking the welder out, you can easliy ruin the driving caracteristics on a car by doing this.

grtz Thomas

custom suspensions

ideas, hints?

Get them xrayed as well, your life (and families) may depend on them!