Eric's TT UZ hit 640 WHP at 19 lbs Boost

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

SC400TT

Hey guys, I just heard from Eric (Cowboy) about his latest Dyno Pull yesterday at Titan. He got a good number:

640 WHP at 19 lbs of boost. His set up and mine are very similar so I expect to see similar numbers.

Here is his dyno from a post he made on CL:

9psi low boost:

CowboyLowBoost.jpg

19psi new boost:

CowboySpeed.jpg

If that's your goal for this motor, I hope you make that & more Ryan. You deserve it after all the time & expense you've incurred.

Great numbers, but the torque is alot less then HP. For this motor, the torque should be higher than hp. There must be something wrong with the intake/imbalance runner or something like that. I would expect torque to be about late 600 or early 700 rwtq. I have a customer made 720 whp with 1.3 bar with similar setup....

Last edited:
Great numbers, but the torque is alot less then HP. For this motor, the torque should be higher than hp. There must be something wrong with the intake/imbalance runner or something like that. I would expect torque to be about late 600 or early 700 rwtq. I have a customer made 720 whp with 1.3 bar with similar setup....

err Lex that makes no sense at all? torque and horsepower are directly related in a fixed ratio (hp = torque * rpm/5252). EVERY engine that has a certain torque at a certain rpm will have the SAME hp regardless of size, boost etc etc.

Do you mean you expect more torque from this engine? Probably to do with cam selection or possibly just tune?

Either way, they are pretty stout numbers on what is probably a conservative tune.

If that's your goal for this motor, I hope you make that & more Ryan. You deserve it after all the time & expense you've incurred.

Actually, my goal is higher than that John. I think Eric had a mild tune on it and did not want to push it. He mentioned he had a small vacuum leak, and that was affecting the mid power band.

Thanks, we will know soon.

Ryan

Those numbers seem like a break hp, but not wheel hp because it seems too high comparing to most of us with the 1UZ.

I thought Eric was trying to sell his unfinished 1UZ Supra awhile back. I saw his sale posted on Supra forum and other place. Well, he may have changed his mind and keep it.

Those numbers seem like a break hp, but not wheel hp because it seems too high comparing to most of us with the 1UZ.

I thought Eric was trying to sell his unfinished 1UZ Supra awhile back. I saw his sale posted on Supra forum and other place. Well, he may have changed his mind and keep it.

Surely RWHP? It's dynojet?

I had an easy 535rwhp on 16psi and that's everything else stock...this engine has cams, intake and bigger turbos so 600+rwhp on 19psi would be a given.....i'd be pretty unhappy if this was flywhweel hp?

Steve those are WHP, not BHP. Also his car was run on the new 4 wheel load bearing Dynojet that Titan recently installed. I understand it is supposed to much more accurate than the older 2 wheel model. Remember, Eric also has more displacement, that is a 2UZ with 4.7 litres, plus cams, plus much bigger turbos. The Bullseye turbos he is using put out some serious air. I have the same turbos on my revised set up, except I have a larger AR, and my turbine housings are polished stainless steel with integrated wastegates.

Surely RWHP? It's dynojet?

I had an easy 535rwhp on 16psi and that's everything else stock...this engine has cams, intake and bigger turbos so 600+rwhp on 19psi would be a given.....i'd be pretty unhappy if this was flywhweel hp?

It's not flywheel, definitely rear wheel Justen. Eric's got a mean ride.

Ryan