Flex-A-Lite Vs Generic Fans

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Guys come on I have wired up houses being a contractor....No way am I going to run 20amps or so on the one ignition power wire...Relays are a must or I will be blowing the ignition fuse or worse fry the wires with adding a stronger fuse to hold both the ignition and fan power....Direct power wire comes from the battery and in addition I installed a 30amp fuse on the wire to a relay..... Insulated all wiring and tucked it all as far away from the engine as possible.. I think this is the best way to go to avoid future cooling problems...Just the fans will run even when the car is cold unless I decide to use the in cabin fan kill switch.... What do you guys think?

Switch in the cabin could be a problem when you forget to turn it on. I have a temp sensor and it work flawlessly. PM i can send u one.

I agree with David that the switch might be forgotten to be turned on by you or anyone driving your car, or even for turning off along with the engine off...I don't think it's safe, buddy. Come on! Try one more time with a different sensor. If you succeed with the different sensor, you'll buy me a beer. If the sensor fail you, I'll buy you a beer, but no engine...LOL :veryhappy

True, forgetting to turn the fans back on would spell disaster...However I probably would never turn them unless I was racing to save that huge 1/4 or so horsepower which is a tremendous amount of HP which should ultimately make the difference between winning and losing races (yeah right)...:veryhappy

Steve a beer it is. I will try the heat sensors and Dave I will PM you.. Thanks you.....You guys talked me into it...