Parts EOI........1UZ-FE and Or Capri X-member

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

BlownV8

Due to a change of heart, i am no longer putting my 1UZ into my MK1 Capri.
So i am thinking of getting rid of it. Would like to put it in a boat for some fun, but i dont think the misses would appreciate another engine lying around.

So heres the deal

I HAVE A 1uz that i believe is out of a celsior
It is front sump
The whole wiring loom ( that is cut from firewall ) has been removed, but kept for the connections. All external item are stripped off. The upper intake manifold is gone, but lower is in place. The heads have not been removed. All plastic covers and un-used brackets are off, but i still have them. It has an alternator, but no P/S or A/C pump. It has the std 4 speed auto with it and convertor.

Thats the engine.

At the moment the engine is bolted into a MK1 Capri. I have made all engine mounts and mounting brackets and it is sitting in the car. This is why the upper intake had to go, it fit, but the throttle body did not, so i had to be custom any way.

So if your interested in the engine, i would also be willing to sell with the cross member as well if you want to put it into a capri.

Still not sure if i am ging ahead with these plans, but if i was offered enough, i just might go with it.

Any one interested make an offer, of PM with contact number and i will call to discuss.

Photos available to anyone interested.

Available in QLD. north gold coast.

Blown