Cars For Sale F.S(Vic Au.) 1UZ 5 speed XE falcon EOI

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

deankdx

lots of details in this thread, http://lextreme.com////forums/showthread.php?p=53950#post53950

Gday,
lots of info in this thread, not many pics anymore though,
i cant relly be stuffed finishing this project, as i really want to buy a 4WD and also need some cash to paint the outside of My house and fix some other house problems, looking particularly for serious offers over $5000, the car was RWC in January before the V8 was fitted has $1000 of nolathane bushes, 3.45 LSD P/S air should work once gassed?. manual conversion is less than 3000km old, cost near abouts $2000, plus 5speed supra box, Lexus Motor runs perfect suposedly has less than 150,000kms.
car itself could easily be converted to a Ford running gear over a weekend, nothing cut exept couple of coil wires etc.
the running gear would almost be a bolt in to a Hilux with W series gearbox, easily removed now.
i havent been for engineers check though it was seen in the Ute before i killed it, it should pass with not much work to do. i have had a couple of races with Gen 3 powered SS commos, and it is Very closely matched performance wise. uses 12L per 100km wih the 2400@rpm 5th gear, could be bette with the W58 box instead of the W57 fitted.
feel free to ask Questions in the project thread
Has Rego but No RWC or engineers Cert.
thanks Dean

Geelong.jpg

DSCF2184.jpg