Engine Rebuild Kit

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Quadcob

I have decided to rebuild my Crown motor before it is installed into the car. As I will need gaskets, seals, rings and bearing would anyone be able help me with suppliers of this equipment you have dealt with be it Australia or the US.

Thanks
Warren

I have a quote from Castle Hill Toyota (they look after import engines and cars) of $690 for all gaskets except Head and water bridge. Expect $1,000.00 all up for the lot.

That would land here for less than half the quote from Castle Hill Toyota and incude a set of head gaskets I won't need.

I know my quote didn't include head gaskets or any gaskets for the water bridges or oil filter adaptor. So I had to spend more.

Maybe another purchase from Lextreme?

Honestly speaking. I dont make much at all with the oem parts sell. Everyone know the price so i just trying to help out our members for parts. I get 10-12 pms or emails about oem parts.. that is why i host them. Please let me know if you need any. The kits also have valve stem seals and lots of little o rings and so on. Its a MUST for any rebuild.

I just received Zuffen's Rebuild Kit and here are the following parts come with it:

* Head Gaskets
* Upper and Lower Intake Gaskets
* Exhaust Manifold Gaskets
* All main seals
* All heads/intake gaskets and seals
* Cat converter Gaskets
* Spark plug seals
* Valve cover seals
* Ignition cover seals
* Valve stem seals
* Injectors O-Ring
* Side Bolt main seal washers
* Valve Cover seals and washers
* Fuel regulator washers
* EGR gaskets
* Other misc seals/o-rings and other parts...

Its a great kit for rebuild.....

Thats looks like a pretty comprehsive list of parts in the kit. I am waiting for some prices to come in for kits as well. When I get the prices I will post them.

I tried pricing most of what is in Lex's kit and couldn't get with a country mile of his prices and I deleted the head gaskets as I'm using Cometic head gaskets.

If I lived in Jakarta Indonesia...can I order rebuilt package parts from here too?
How much cost for freight to Jakarta Indonesia?