Engine Problem on low RPM

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

iaksa

Hi everyone,
I have problem with my SC400 '93 210k miles with M90 s/c (Richwood manifold) + FMU, everything else stock, all sensors original. Car was running very good for 2 years, the only problem that I had was some smell, like gas when car stop and poor idle when car is cold. I found that one of my cooling hose leaking on ERG pipe. I fix that yesterday, and I twisted few of injectors just to see if they are tight enough when I get new problem. My car starts like usually, no problem, than run poor on idle around 500-600, change to D with foot off the gas, car starts moving but look like pulling for 1/3 second then hesitate for 1/3 second and repeat until I press on gas. On high rpm car running just fine. When I brake almost to stop a car, car sometimes (on low rpm) just die. No problem to start car again. Only what I did was twisting injectors, just little bit. So I am guessing that is the problem. Also is it possible that gas smell coming from loose injectors. What is best way to fix this problem.

Thanks Aksa

I fix it, by myself

Nobody wants to help ?:frown:
OK, I fix it by myself, this is what was a problem and what I did.
My valve cover was leaking on catalytic convertor making smoke, bad idle when is a cold and noise from S/C M90 under boost. I get parts from dealer: valve cover gasket, valve cover seal washers, PVC valve, PVC grommet, and some hose and also throttle body cleaner, silicon paste, + ... I took everything off, clean it, seal it, replace PVC valve-grommet, replace some old hoses. This is a first time that I did by myself and everything went pretty good.
So, NO more bad idle, NO more leaking valve cover gasket and smoke, NO more noise from S/C M90 (it was rebuild a yeas ago), and performance are great. I feel that I have a new car, before my boost was 5-6 psi now 6-7 psi easily. Also sound from exhaust is much better and car is much quicker on low rpm.
This web site help me a lot - Thanks Lextreme (David) and people on the forums.
So I will not just read about my car I will do it.

Thanks Axa:wink1: