Electric failure

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

a.Lpha

I've just had an electric failure. I was driving everything was fine. I stopped to go into the bank and came back out, the battery seemed dead. I jumped it and it started fine. the dash was flickering on and off and the needles for the gagues didn't come on. I set the lights to night running and everythign came on. it all works perfectly now. I drove it half an hour from the airport home and everything was okay. Just wondering if anybody had a problem like this before, or if there were any recomendations.

So it's the biggest rookie mistake in the book. I throw the merc out into the snow and bring the LS in to have a look, I check all the fuses i can, check the battery and of course it's a battery terminal covered in corosion... $1.92 later the car is running again... I feel exceptionally stupid

don't worry, people often overlook some of the basics. It happened to me a few years ago and my dash went on and off and i thought i had major problems, and lo and behold, bad connection at the battery haha.