Eaton m112 on a 1uz.

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
going great

Hi all the commodore has done about 7000klms since the install and has been running fine the owner has moved to melbourne now but still wants to put cams in to get some more power.
I guess if dont here from him things are good .
If i did it again i would do things a bit different as with any conversion you always learn new things and apply them to the next conversion.
Regards oz.

Oz--we need more guys like you over on our side of the pond!

Attachments

• csl1uz4bbl.jpg
    csl1uz4bbl.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 19
  • carbmani1uz.jpg
    carbmani1uz.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 19
Hi Scott, Ian here! The cars running well and is great fun to drive. (hasn't missed a beat -touch wood) I've driven it up and down the Newell Highway with Phil and all around the soon to be frozen state of Victoria.

I had a 3 inch cat back exhaust system put on and am getting an extra 50k's out of a tank so it must of had some effect. Give it a hammering and it wakes up the neighborhood, drive it responsibly and it stays under the radar law enforcement wise. I'm used to the power now so I need more to get a buzz. Lots of LS1 etc freaks down here but my setup attracts a lot of interest.

I had a Unichip put on it just before I left Brisbane. It was all I had time to get as it was in stock and the installer was just up the road. It didn't do a dam* thing. A screw went through the sidewall of a rear tyre and most of the day was spent waiting for new ones. They spent an hour tunning it and said they couldn't stop the tyres spinning on the dyno because the tyres were too green. Hmmm! I might get it retuned down here for piece of mind. I'm still spending cash on this new house of mine.

Cheers

Ta for the advice. I might look into the Meth injection for something to do. Can you or anyone here recommend a kit/brand. Should it be pre or post supercharger?