Distributor cap/rotors

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
its very common to see cracking on the end of the rotors. we see it at 100k or around 10-15 years old. So common I keep them in stock and sell heaps throughout NZ. Cheers

haha well in out of cheese for another part replacement as the 1uz has grips of parts to replace but thats guys. At least they are cake to get access to... mines 17 years old but it has had 2 tune ups since 1991, one last year so hoping their still fresh. I'll look for hairline cracks..

I could have brought some over as I am in Sydney for the weekend. I sell them for around $50NZD and that is with our local tax which would no apply to you. Sorry about that. Cheers

I changed mine every 50,000 miles or so or when I remove all that engine plastic crap and have access.. Those are cheap items and do help maintain a healthy electrical system.. Plugs and wires every 75,000 miles or so... Timing belt and waterpump 100,000 miles or so... Seats and paint 150,000 miles...

I think that about covers it...

Well seeing as this is a dead thread I figured I would bring it to life with a question of my own. Just replacing a timing belt for the first time on a 94 sc400 that I jsut bought. I have never seen dual distributors till now. How do you set them? They each have 2 options each 180 degrees off of each other. If the drivers side is at the 11 o clock position and the passengerside is at the 1 o clock position, What is the firing order for each side? Do you catch my drift? Cause as off now it looks like the drivers side at the 11 o clock position fires on 2, 4. (For some reason they have the 4 circled on the cap) Any pictures or guidance would be much appreciated.

The rotors only go in one way on each side.

The caps have the firing order printed on them.

One set of numbers is in a circle indicating they are left hand cap and the numbers without the circle are right hand side.

When you go to do it it all just falls into place.

The plug wires are also numbered to make it fool proof.

Thanks guys I got home and looked at the back and there is a tab the goes in the key slot. Just had not looked on the back. Thanks though for the speedy responses, thats what makes this site so great. Got her fired up the first time! Now onto the other things.