The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Peterdegroot

hey there I’ve been trying to find someone that would sell me a carby manifold and distributor setup for 1uz , new , second hand , whatever , haven’t had any success with csl or harcourt the latter s phone number is disconnected, I’m in aus the setup is for a surflifesaving boat so extreme saltwater environment , I have 1 uz logs and mounts and engine hence the Toyo v8 , advice appreciated , pete

I haven't seen distributors for 1uz for ages. Mainly as they were crap and most of the stock car guys worked out their cars were more drivable with proper ignition advance curves so fitted computers. Also giving proper rev cuts. The carb manifolds are generally designed for highly modified heads too. Have you considered making them? Or why not use the injection?

I haven't seen distributors for 1uz for ages. Mainly as they were crap and most of the stock car guys worked out their cars were more drivable with proper ignition advance curves so fitted computers. Also giving proper rev cuts. The carb manifolds are generally designed for highly modified heads too. Have you considered making them? Or why not use the injection?
Thanks for replying, self righting sea boat used in surf , 1 million wires and sensors I don’t want to bring my laptop snapper fishing, trying to find an electrical fault , yes I would have a crack at making a manifold probably for two small 2 barrels would be easier, as for ignition I would consider some sort of waterproof setup for ignition only, any thoughts or suggestions? Cheers

Ive seen a few different ignition setups using MSD stuff. Most had locked timing as for stock cars again. Ive even seen carbs set on top of the injection manifold. Personally I would be running the injection in its simplest form. There isnt a million wires. I run lots of boats with injection and as long as its done properly they are reliable. No need for laptop. I set up my phone to communicate with the ECU that I use in boats. I'm tuning a sprintboat today and lots of them are injected. I did a setup on an LS1 which I thought might be good for a boat recently but ended up going into a drag car. Video is on youtube.