Damn it!!!

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Wrecked 180

So I picked up a 93 LS400. It has a 5 speed KA24DE trans installed. I was driving down the freeway in 5th gear following my brother home. I was lagging behind getting used to the car when I realized that traffic was starting to separate us. I pushed on the throttle just enough to pick up speed in 5th. As the rpm's got over 4000, the car felt as if I hit a wall. The CEL came on and from there on it would not let be jump on the throttle. I checked the codes when I got home and I got a Secondary TPS code and a speedo code. The speedo didn't work when I got the car so I have already sorted that out as being the sensor is not plugged in as the swap was not completed for it. I got the Secondary TPS set correctly and now the power problem is still current. The car misses horribly if I try to throttle it hard and it will not put power down in any gear. I have matched all of the vacuum lines to another LS400 and they are all the same. The second LS is still an auto trans. Any help would be outstanding.:confused:

Update. Found that one of the nipples on the bottom of my power steering fluid canister for vacuum from the intake manifold is missing ( broken off ) Looking at the second car. The line I am missing goes to the small black breather tube from the intake prior to the throttle body. Could this missing line cause all of my cars symptoms? The front of my intake mani has two vacuum nipples coming off of it. One large to the canister the other to a small controller that feeds back to the FPR.

So I got to mess with her again today. Checked the Fuel Pump controller: Good. Checked the readings for my MAF: Bad. Going to get another one and see what happens. Thanks for your input. I will keep you updated.

That little thing on the PS pump is useless and causes more problems than its worth. Remove it and plug the hole with a bolt of the same thread. The vac lines that run to it need to be capped of also. If one of those likes isn't blocked of or connected properly the engine will be recieving unmetered air and throw it out of whack because those vac lines are after the afm.

I have it deleted on my 90' with no ill issues, if anything my steering is now better. All my vac lines are plugged and the icv is plugged.

Thanks. I found my problem. The front cam seals are pushed out just behind the cam gears. I have a gross vacuum leak in both cam galleys. I am currently freshening up a stand by 1U that is going in the car tomorrow after I pull the current motor out. I will rebuild and save the old one as another spare. Again to all that replied "Thanks" Hopefully my find will help others. I shall post any other issues that I come across that could be looked at for others in the future.