custom headers pics

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Nice work, those should make a noticeable improvement in high RPM power. Although my suspicion is you used 1.625" pipes which IMO are too large for maximizing torque. Collector design is also functional but not optimized. Did you dyno the engine in this chassis with the factory manifolds? I would very much like to see before and after dynos whenever possible. If not, that is understandable as it adds time and expense. Bottom line, good work, keep us posted on your results.

thanks ,i used 44mm od 2mm exhaust tube,and copyed the lenghts off a set made for a soroar . i haven't had it running yet, so no dyno . i would have used the origanals but they hit my clutch slave , floor pan and lots of other stuff,i'll try and get more pics up as i fit up the rest off the systerm,

You should have done the left bank differently.
The rush imports headers are a bad design as they join chambers 1 and 3, 5 and 7.
You should have chambers 1 and 5, 3 and 7 joined for best flow

extractors_passengers_side_7.jpg

if i had the room to do that i probably would have ,anyway both sides match ,ands its at the least no worse than standed . what you guys need to do is set up a page on formulas to help people work this stuff out. it would be a great help .

I'm running aftermarket ecu, and not one of the top brands, so the o2 sensor really doesn't do much.
But I still have one in there, as I'm not sure if the ecu used it for cruise trimming.