Curious discovery under my valve covers!!! HELP

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

turtle m3th

Okay, so I picked up my first 1uz yesterday for $300 locally that im going to throw in an fc3s, and upon inspection everything seemed cool. Popped off one of the valve covers, and it was perfect! pulled a couple of spark plugs and they also looked great. Guess I should have pulled both valve covers because after I had brought it home the other head wasn't nearly as clean.

100_2094.jpg
100_2093.jpg
100_2095.jpg

Is there any particular reason this would happen, and if so is it anything to worry about? Thanks for your time guys!

70% of japanese import motors are like this
ive seen some very bad ones
u see in japan they dont do many oil changes
they change the car instead for a newer one
the older the car the motr you pay for registration
so most people buy a new car dont service it much
then piss the car off afew years after that and buy another new car
they are pretty cheap over there not like this fkt country i live in
where they shaft u in many taxes heeehhehehhhehehe

Thanks for the info guys! Would any of you recommend a method to tidy this problem up? My buddy suggested running atf in the motor to flush it out. Does this sound like a reasonable approach?

small bottle of diesel fuel is good cleaner or kero
or just buy proper bottle of engine flush
or just get some cheapish enigne oil and change it every 1000 kms for 2 or 3 times
but u prob wont get all of the stain out

I currently own 3 1uzfe engines and have had the valve covers off 2 of them. Both had the exact same thing on the same head as yours. Both engines were usdm and had less then 90,000 miles and had only been pulled from there cars a week or 2 before hand. I think its a normal thing due to the egr being on that head and the other head haveing better vacume to pull out the oil mist or some sutch. I was a bit woried the first time I saw that discoloration untill I saw it in most pics online of 1uz heads.

Big sigh of relief here! Thanks alot guys, now I can move forward with my build. And I will definitely try the diesel oil thing because I've heard great things about from Frank over at boso garage!