Crown neutral/start switch

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

V8superlux

Im trying to find some information on how the neutral/start switch is usualy wired up when carrying out a conversion. I have not been able to find a wiring diagram on this but assume that it proberbly works through the two larger pins on the electrical connector at the gear range selector (one in from the starter relay and one out the B+ terminal on the starter).
Sorry forgot to mention Crown UZS 131 engine and auto.
Any assistance or information would be appreciated.

No Peewee, I think you may have misunderstood me, I dont want to disconnect the neutral start, I want to enable it.
Some how when I was wiring it up I have ended up bypassing it (I haven't taken my glovebox out to check the wiring yet) and was just hoping for a little more information on the wiring of it (colour code of wires).

Neutral start is hooked up at the gearbox from factory.

The 2 big fat wires on the selector switch.

One goes to the starter, one comes from the key.

Don't know the colours off by heart

Got it sorted, two wires that go to the gearbox selector are for grounding the starter relay (one in and one out), B+ wire still goes from starter relay to the starter motor.
Colour codes are black/blue & black/white.

its wrong

black with white wire is key ign in not a ground

out is black which goes to to the starter

u should not use these as a ground as these wires also goto the ecu
and need 12vs at cranking to tell ecu to add more fuel

u can ground em but not the right way

if i get motivated over new years ill look at my crown book and see if relay is before or after the inhibitor plug

this is for a crown 1uz as they are only 1uzs wuth heavy duty wires to auto inhibitor

any other 1uz has very light wires to inhibitor so u cannot run these tdirectly to starter

anyway before it gets too complicated

just go from start on key directly to black/white on box
then black goes to starter

pisssss easy