Wanted complete set of COP ignition coils to convert away from dual distributors

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

77celicaLB

I have been looking into stand alone EMS a lot, and I see that it would be a good idea to switch to coil on plug setup at the same time. So does anyone have a set laying around that would work on my 92 sc400 with a stand alone EMS? Thanks, Joe

Cop

Hi Joe, I've a complete set (8x) of 1zz coils if they are of any help?

Thanks

Ben

Did you mean 1uz, or 1zz? Either way does what you have fit on the 1uz, and should they work for me? If so what are you needing out of them? Thank, Joe

I have been reading alot of threads about this subject, and I really just do not understand what is needed to do the COP conversion. Can someone please enlighten me, or if there is a direct link on a solid "how to COP 1UZ" thread tht would be amazing. Thanks in advance. P.S. I have not chosen an EMS yet, but have low cost in mind. Would the megasquirt 3 work for this? it is priced very well.

The MS3 is what I'm running, along with 2zz coils. The 1zz coils will work fine but you will need to make mounting brackets to hold them in place.

You have PM.

Do a search on here for 1zz coils.

Thanks

Ben