Check VSC & ABS issue

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

fastegg

Check VSC & ABS keeps coming up... I can reset it however when I start the car and put it into drive it comes back on...also now cannot get it out of PARK without first having to depress the PARK override button... I'm guess these 2 things are related because they both started playing up at the same time... I've plugged in a UBD2 . code reader but no fault codes come up.... Anybody got any suggestions ?

P Bateman

Will have a look thru the manuals when lockdown gets lifted.
Are you resetting by disconnecting the battery? That would wipe any codes.
Have you checked for codes while the warning lamps are on?

George_R

Staff member
Bridge TC-E1 in the obd socket, turn ignition on, you should see whole instrument panel blinking. Write down the flash codes for each system and let us know

fastegg

Will have a look thru the manuals when lockdown gets lifted.
Are you resetting by disconnecting the battery? That would wipe any codes.
Have you checked for codes while the warning lamps are on?
I plugged in my code reader but no fault codes came yup... Yes I have disconnected the battery any times to no avail... :(

fastegg

Bridge TC-E1 in the obd socket, turn ignition on, you should see whole instrument panel blinking. Write down the flash codes for each system and let us know
A guy on the clublexus.com said he had exactly the same problem and it turned out to be the neutral safety switch... so i've just purchased a new generic one $40USD inc post to Australia...
it's raining at present however tomorrow i'll go out and bridge those UBD pins and see what lights up.

P Bateman

Pin 13 (TC) is the Check Terminal. When it is grounded to Pin 4 (CG) it puts the vehicle into diagnostic mode and the instrument cluster should flash any codes present