Ceramic Coating

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Well,

Got 3 bottles of 12 oz. matt black high temp (1800 F+) along with a spray gun. I will have some fun with it.

Pictures wont be available until early July.

Ok,

Got back from my two weeks vacation and back to work after few hours of sleeping. When I arrived home last night, all of my supplies and equipment for ceramic coating arrived too. Here are some pictures of pre and post. Remember this is my first time and I missed few spots but with little more practice, I am very confident that I will mast this.

I was hoping for matt black, but this ceramic coat has slight shin to it. I got the highest temperature rating from Tech Line (Turbo X). This version is double the price and it is good for 1,800+ degree.

Dumb question David, but if that ceramic coating starts getting liquidy at 350 to 400 degrees when you bake it the first time, how the heck does it withstand 1800 degrees afterward? Seems like it would at least soften up a bit?

The curing process I was told by the maker of this product is to bake the coated headers at 550 Degree F for 60 minutes. However, I am not sure the ceramic property of withstanding 1,800+ degrees after it is cured.

Dumb question David, but if that ceramic coating starts getting liquidy at 350 to 400 degrees when you bake it the first time, how the heck does it withstand 1800 degrees afterward? Seems like it would at least soften up a bit?

The stuff from columbia is quoted as being able to "partial cure" in the over at 500, or you can just run the parts on the car and that will cure them. It didn't seem to get liquid at all when I baked it either. Its also less shiny than that, and rated to 2000. I sold the turbo/02 housing, ect that I did from my first batch, so I'll have to wait untill I do some headers or some thing for the lex to see how it stands up to real world.