Castor rod bush/ strut bar cushion

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Strut bar bushes in the front? Sometimes this refers to the rear arms too. the front "donuts" as they mimic; are the easiest bushings to replace. jack the front end off the ground... wheels on is fine. 3 bolts in the front to unlock and a large 24mm nut that attaches the bushes to their housings. they slide out very easy once unbolted, then slide the new ones in and torque. Hardest part for me was locating a 24mm box wrench to remove the nut. Is this the bushing your referring to?

BTW, I know you were looking into some after market replacement seats and I just bolted my driver side on and it's a good fit overall (except the sliders are 4 weeks out!!) i had to make my own slider for the meantime. But i can post a pic or 2 tomorrow if your interested to see what the LS looks like with corbeau. Didn't want a ricer look so opted for black seats black belts (and red pads but i couldn't resist LOL). The seat + slider + "ratcheting" 3-point belts was $550 total per side, not too bad.

yeah there the bushes i was talkin about, Thats how i thought you would do it but it just seemed to simple to be true. Yeah send me a pic of those seats thatd be great