car cutting out under moderate load

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
yuego ??
i doubt a o2 meter will tell u anything apart that its lean or rich

now there can be 20 things to cause it to be learn
and 20 to make it rich

Attachments

• GetAttac.jpg
    GetAttac.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 71
  • GetAttachmen.jpg
    GetAttachmen.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 70
i did replace it with one from ebay becoz i cant afford 450 for a new one. the cel went off and last night it came back on. with a TPS and MASS AIR FLOW SENSOR CODE.

damn I guess I'll join the problem crew because I have the same issue, at a stand still I can rev freely and very nice but I have a stock sc400 ecu with trans in a 94 toyota pickup mini and once I drove it today it boggs like hell if I gas it hard I'm leaning toward my fuel pump isnt working enough but I have to check fuel pressure to make sure hopefully that is and I have fuel pump on with ignition directly. I bypassed the stock stupid fuel pump ecu and still not a great response maybe AFM or I also noticed drivers side o2 plug only has one of four wires still connected all others were burnt. I dont think its o2 but I cant really check for CEL's because I didnt wire that up.

no one ever figure this out my gs400 does this revs fine while in not in gear but once driving and you try and step on it. it just stumbles and even backfires sometimes wtf really want to figure this out and it is not throwing any codes