C-4 Transmission

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
It would be nice to get autos that can cope with that much HP for that little money in OZ...the cheapest I've been quoted is 2500

i doubt favourably.
the C4 is a three speed fully hydraulic unit, so it would react the same as putting a supra 5spd in it.
obviously you could fool the computer into thinking it was there, but without mods it just wouldn't drive right.

I think you would need stand alone, because the computer is so tough to overwrite. A C4 is a common swap to inconsistent 11 second 5.0's so they run a consistent 10. It also is a manual valve body.

You know, all that "shiftronic,triptronic" and other non new technology bullshit is actually very old. The only thing new is electronic shift solenoids. And that isnt that new either.

My main reasoning for using a conventional domestic transmission was because they are incredibly strong--or at least have the most potential, are cheap to find parts for, and have the ability to use a transbrake.
Most importantly was the transbrake. When you launch one of these it's like a getting hit by a truck at full speed. Imagine dumping your clutch with the release of a button and have the benefits of torque multiplication.
In the past my 60's went from 1.36 to 1.27. This translates to over 4X the difference by the end of the 1/4.

I'm not sure how hard it would be to allow the Lexus Auto to function with a transbrake. You're essentially holding the drive and reverse circuits against eachother until you apply the drive only. I don't know if the gear selector on the lexus tranny is actually selecting hydraulic circuits or if it's all completely electronic. It would be interesting to know.

I believe the selector on the lexus box does have a hydraulic function. If you run one sans computer it will select 1st 3rd and 4th manually off the shifter.Unless the shifter actually feeds power to these solenoids, but if that were the case it wouldn't skip 2nd.
On another note, I'm new to these surroundings. Has anyone got ideas to locally (melb or at least oz) adapt a hydraulic auto. I rang Dellow and they said they don't do, Rod shop I'm not so sure either.

I'm planning to run a GM turbo hydro 400 behind a 1uz, Right now it's behind a 2jz using the a340 bellhousing with stock 2jz flexplate. I would like to see if i can use a sc400/ls400 auto bellhousing from a340/341. If the 1uz bellhousing bolts up to my sp400 adapter plate i would be a happy camper!!!! The sp400 transmission that i have already has been proven behind a 1200rwhp MK4 drag supra.
It can be had with a manual or auto valve body and with a transbrake. All i need now is to find one of those bellhosing to test fit.