bypass car heaters on 1uzfe

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

fruitysupra

Quick question for you all, im pretty sure i know the answer is "yes its fine" but thought i would check. on my drag supra i have decided to remove the car heating system within the car. can i simply just remove the send and return hoses from the engine to bulk head, and connect them together? bypassing all the heating matrix etc within the cabin.

Ta

In LS400, when the heater is off, the line is effectively blocked. I think however that connecting the feed and return lines would make the cooling a tad better.

I have run quite a few without heater , jetboats is one example. When the heater is flowing it is effectively a radiator which reduces the temp of the inlet coolant so it returned coolant at a lower temperature back to the water pump. If the lines are joined without the matrix in the circuit you then have a circuit which provides no cooling effect allowing hot water to circulate within the engine. I feel it's much better to have all this coolant passing through the radiator. For this reason I always block the two lines off. I have had quite a few engines come in with cooling issues and no heater , These engines have had the lines connected , In most cases blocking the lines sorts the issue.

so wasnt an as simple answer as i first thought! thanks ever so much for your comments and i will go down the route of blocking them.
thanks again.

Bringing this back up as I'm looking to find out the inner diameter of the two coolant hoses attaching to the bulk head so I can purchase some blanks.