Bullet Supercharger Manifolds

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

quadcam boat

Visited the Bullet Supercar workshop at Yatla near Brisbane on the weekend. Got some pics of their supercharger manifolds, but being the stooge that I am, ran out of memory on my camera. Only got these few pics.
Basically they have the same manifold that FAT sells, which is available in 2 heights, with laser cut top plates to suit whatever blower you have. THey are building an air to water setup to fit on this manifold shortly. They also sell a fabricated manifold which interestingly, they use on the actual Bullet. They sell a fabricated plenium which bolts to the original bottom half for applications where height is not an issue. They also have a 2UZ manifold which is the original lower section of the manifold, but has been modified. They mill some bits out and weld some bits in then bolt a top plate on it. It will also be available intercooled shortly.
They have interchangable pulley hubs for the Eatons as well, really well priced.

Any ballpark pricing on those manifolds? Several of us in the US are still in the market for them.

John

What is the story with Bullet what have they been up to latley?
are thay making many cars?
the Zed car club has a tour organized soon it looks like it would be worth the journey.

Im pretty sure the entire kit is $7500.00 AUD for the Bullet Supercharger system. Thats manifold blower, gaskets, the lot.... and guarantee's you 180rwkw on 6.5psi with stock internals. 180rwkw = 240rwhp for the American folk :)

If I was spending $7500 on a blower, I would want more than 180rwkw

Last edited by a moderator:
They posted their prices for the complete LandCruiser kit on the website, but I'm still curious how much they want for the manifolds only.John

Loking at the black manifold (with "Bullet" on it) you may be able to mount a small intercooler matrix in the front section of it.