Big Stall And Fully Manual?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

1UZ-HZ

G'day,
With a gearbox just sitting around not doing much I'm thinking about throwing in a MV automatics 4000rpm stally and a fully manual valve body. And becuase this is a forum I've got a couple of questions to ask:

1) Can the stall convertor still "lockup"?
2) Would I still need Kdogs gearbox controller(I'm guessing I would)?
3) Would a 4000rpm be too high for turboed v8 with standard cams?
4) And finally can I get MV automatics contact details?

Most of the answers depend on what mods have been done to the box. You would need to ask the person who did the work.
1. If the clutch and plate are still there and there is some one to turn the TC solenoid on then yes.
2. Depends on how the gearbox has been modified. Does it come with any electronics? If not then you will need something so that you can select all gears. Talk to the person who did the work.
3. You will have a rough takoff, especially if your on boost at this revs.
4. www.yellowpages.com.au

Well the 'box is stock from what I know (the only mod I found was an aftermarket suspension contoller for the crowns airbags). So I'm wondering if it would be worth getting these mods. I'm pretty much using the same setup as Lex's LS.
Thanks for the help
Jeremy

Yeh the more I think about it 4000 is a little bit crazy...but I definatly want a fully manual auto.

MV automatics 0883700430 Stirling Rd some where in the hills near adelaide ask for Michael.
you will need upgraded clutch packs to hold the horse power.
fully manuall auto is nice
4000 stall with a turbo should get that thing swapping ends every time you touch the OH Crap pedal. IMO 4000 for any thing other than a dedicated drag car is too much. (but my experience on stalls is limited to what i have heard)

ON stalls a fully manuall auto has a stall anomallie. An example of what it does If i am rolling in second at 90km/h with the selector in D the engine will sit at idle and no engine braking gass it and it will free rev to 5000. then bam a five grand stall it hits like 200horses just kicked you in the ass which is pretty much what it has done.
so you still get the around town normall stall converter but as soon as you are rolling you have this ever changing/ adaptive stall converter ( that kicks in when engine and road speeds match)great for rolling starts and being able to weird out mates and onlookers.