Aussie engine builders

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

240Stu

Okay guys, as per the topic title I'd like to know who the Aussie members that are doing engine builds are going with. I do appreciate that to any decent engine builder should be able to handle it but there are some advantages that come with familiarity.

I'd be especially interested if anyone knows an engine builder familar with the 1uzfe in the Sydney/Newcastle/Wollongong kinda zone but I guess it's worth discussing any others around Australia who have some experience with these engines.

240Stu said:
Okay guys, as per the topic title I'd like to know who the Aussie members that are doing engine builds are going with. I do appreciate that to any decent engine builder should be able to handle it but there are some advantages that come with familiarity.

I'd be especially interested if anyone knows an engine builder familar with the 1uzfe in the Sydney/Newcastle/Wollongong kinda zone but I guess it's worth discussing any others around Australia who have some experience with these engines.
Bullet Supercars rebuild theirs and hot them up, so maybe contact them? bulletcars.com.au

My new engine will be assembled by Thornleigh Cylinder Heads in (obviuosly) Thornleigh, which is a northern suburb of Sydney.

These guys have built and raced cars for many years with great reliability.

They havent done a 1UZ yet but are very familliar with Toyota engines.