Another Fish Bracket

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
Here is an "almost" Fish bracket setup in a LS400.

I want to stress that The Fish does clear about 3/8" from the floor of the battery tray.

LS-Bracket%20001.jpg
LS-Bracket%20002.jpg
LS-Bracket%20003.jpg
LS-Bracket%20004.jpg
LS-Bracket%20005.jpg
LS-Bracket%20006.jpg
LS-Bracket%20007.jpg
LS-Bracket%20008.jpg
LS-Bracket%20009.jpg
LS-Bracket%20010.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The Fish was made for the LS, but with little mod it will fit SC. Perhaps the next round I will mod the bracket a little so you guys dont have to hammer it.

Hi all these pics are from my 91' LS and the clearance is perfect. the engine torque pulls upward on the bracket so when you rev high the bracket will actually lift up a millimeter or so. Our 1uz has little engine jump from what i can find. I just got my IC mounted up with little fuss , thanks to Lex's perfect fit IC. I will post some newer pics of my progress.

Hey Shawn,

Thanks for coming in. I just picked up three zinc coated FISH yesterday. I am also making some Fish bracket specifically for the SC400/Soarer.

Just finished the EGR delete today.... originally it triggered a check engine light but turned itself off once i switched the resister to another plug. Just another precautionary mod for the finished product. Its weird how no EGR gives more mid-range power. Also, I took off the 90 degree bent vacuum lines on top of the TB and sealed them off w/ JB weld and now my strut bar fits w/ no washers! Looks factory like since the bottom of the bar is 2mm above the TB w/ no rubbing. i need to post a good under hood shot.