Vendor Aluminum Radiators for LS400/SC300

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Taffy

Dave gave me a radiator from his LS400 the other day. I am going to send it to Griffin Radiator to get an aluminum one made up. It will be a drop in with no modifications needed for the install.

I want to see how many people would like to get it on the initial purchase. I am already a distributor, so I do not need sales to make a quota. I want to help out the folks on this board.

I called Lexus to see what cars this will fit, but I lost the paper work. I will call again and get the list.

I estimate that the cost will be around $400 for the first few that want to get one. List price will be nearly $600.

If anyone has a radiator that they want to have copied, I can have Griffin make them up for you. I usually pay them to keep the specs on file so that they can make more in the future.

If anyone is interested in this initial purchase, either respond in this forum or email me at [email protected].

Thanks!

SC400T said:
Tell me more about the radiator...I need an all aluminum one to replace my stocker SC400 radiator...

Ryan
Looking at the size of the stock radiator, it looks like there will be 3 options. All will be 2 row. The 400HP version will have 1" tubes, the 600HP version 1.5" tubes and the 800+ will have 2" tubes.

What kind of HP are you looking at making?

600 HP at the crank is the goal...

Ryan

Taffy said:
Looking at the size of the stock radiator, it looks like there will be 3 options. All will be 2 row. The 400HP version will have 1" tubes, the 600HP version 1.5" tubes and the 800+ will have 2" tubes.

What kind of HP are you looking at making?