All these swapped cars, whose wiring the engines up?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

lowboost

Are these 1uzfe's as easy as the USA's LS1 to wire up? What I want to do is keep it simple with as few wires as possible? is this possible? I dont have 5K dollars sitting around to tow my car to a shop and have them install a haltech on it or such. I know I posted this some where else but just dont remember where. Does anyone have any experience wiring this car up with a manual transmission or just wiring it up automatic as well? I have a friend up about an hour from me thats wanting to help me with wiring and he is great, but I want to have everything available for him when the time comes to wiring it up.

Jeff

referencing this thread:
http://www.lextreme.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3998

Thanks again

send me the loom and i can wire it up with relays speed sensors if u want
fuse box etc with a small plug left over all labelled for a price

The loom from the 1uz engine harness or the 1uz car harness? I also have the full car harness from the MR2. What kind of price are we talking about? hehee email me at [email protected]

Thanks
Jeffrey

Attachments

• MVC-009F.JPG
    MVC-009F.JPG
    76.9 KB · Views: 3
  • MVC-010F.JPG
    MVC-010F.JPG
    53.9 KB · Views: 1
  • MVC-011F.JPG
    MVC-011F.JPG
    48 KB · Views: 2
  • MVC-012F.JPG
    MVC-012F.JPG
    62.6 KB · Views: 5
im on holidays till dec 1st so goto my website and send me an email in 2 weeks and ill give u prices

LOL.... I personally met up with Sideshow last few weeks ago. He is an assest to us. Heck... might as well bro.... and i think Sideshow can upload a base program where you can start right up.....