Air Suspension Conversion

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
Yesterday the Triad spent about 3 hours helping a member of this site to install a set of Megan Coilovers. The member didnt told me that he had Air Suspension so we had to disconnect few more things along with larger and fatter shocks. We set the Megan to 3 clicks from the softest for both the front and rear. We also set 5 inches from ring to ring for the front and 6 inches for the rear.

We had little difficulty for the rear and wasted about an hour on them. Nevertheless, 3 brains is better than one we managed to get the rear shocks out. The LS400 has 17 inch stock rims and from the above setting the car dropped about 1" to 1.25" or so. Very stock looking and ride qaulity. This is a better choice than the current conversion product avialable like Strutmasters. These coilovers are has many adjustments both in height and stiffness. As for the cost, the Coilovers is little more but with these options these are well worth the money.

We also change out the rear rotors the Premium Rotors. Our total time was 3 hours but we definately cut the whole project into two hours if we didnt waste time taking alot of the rear suspension parts out.

Great job TRIAD... We did it again.

Last edited:
Hey Lex, I'm thinking of getting a set of these coilovers and im just wondering if you ship to Australia? If you do Ill send you a pm to get shipping quote.
I wanted to stay with the air struts but ive had so many headaches with them after i ordered a set of rear struts (my original rear left strut popped a leak) finding out that the rear left strut they sent me was faulty and then yesterday having the rear right strut just burst and now being back at square 1 after spending around $1800. These are products from a well known company as well.