Air flow requirements

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

fruitysupra

Hi guys, currently got a few superchargers im looking at on the internet. and have till the end of the week to choose the one i want. something i need to know is what is the 4.0l v8 air flow requirements at 6000rpm. this is because there is a big difference between the price of one with 0.37kg/s and the other at 0.50kg/s. they obviously do go higher but these where the two i first looked at and got my eye on. cheers

Engine Displacement x RPM x 0.5 x V.E. / Constant = Air Flow

In imperial units:

245 x 6000 x 0.5 x 0.85 / 1728 = 362 ft3/min

thanks for that, proves very helpfull. next question, does anyone know if the sc400 supercharger bracket will fit the mkiv supra (cant see it not fitting but thought i would ask) and secondly will the rotrex supercharger fit on it. if not has anyone got the basic details on the size and measurment of it so i can get one made up for the rotrex to fit.
cheers

thanks for that, proves very helpfull. next question, does anyone know if the sc400 supercharger bracket will fit the mkiv supra (cant see it not fitting but thought i would ask) and secondly will the rotrex supercharger fit on it. if not has anyone got the basic details on the size and measurment of it so i can get one made up for the rotrex to fit.
cheers

when i say in the mkiv supra i do mean in the mkiv supra with the 4.0 v8 not a 3lt straight 6