Air Flow meter part numbers

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

duza

I have and AFM with part number 22204 42011 which is showing a fault code. I swapped it with another one I had which has P/N 22204 42010. Vehicle seems to run well and now no codes. The wreckers seem to think they are not compatible and I need to buy the correct one. Anyone know if this is correct?
Ric

The are fine. All the alloy body units interchange. The wreakers dont know how toyota part numbers work. First 5 are the part catagory , next two are the vehicle number , last three the part number with the last of these being the supersession number. Same with ECU's , ignitors etc. Cheers

The wreckers? Is that the same as a tow truck driver or wrecker driver? They are full of shit more often than not.

The wreckers? Is that the same as a tow truck driver or wrecker driver? They are full of shit more often than not.

No, they may wreck your vehicle when they tow it, but in Aus, we call the Parts Dismantlers or Breaking yards, Wreckers. In this case it's SSS Automotive in Sydney who are importers of low k jap motors & halfcuts.
Ric