Advert for Bullet Cars

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Zuffen

Super Moderator
Staff member
Scanned copy of advert from Bullet Cars.

It says it can supply superchargers for 100 Series (Sahara's & Tundras).

This may be an opportunity for those members chasing power in their 4x4's.

I was at his workshop a couple of weeks ago. He was in the process of fitting a supercharger to a Landcruiser. If you didn't know any different you would think it was a factory fitted unit

Warren

I've emailed them about their head porting and what they do about rods.

No harm in asking as they may be able to assist us.

They seem to have refined the business and are now concentrating on making money rather than developing the ultimate (almost) unsellable vehicle.

The blower on their Site looks around the size of an M90 but it has a bypass valve so it probably isn't a twin screw, although I was under the impression that was all they used.

Do you know what blower they use?

I was also asking about there heads. They have a cutaway of a head to show how they port it out. They usually have exchange heads. Allthough I was just generally asking what they can do with building of the motors they were very helpful. If you are prepared to pay extra for the rebuild they use new bolts, 2 pack paint the motor, paint and selectivly polish the cam covers. The finished motor looks like new.
I think they use the stock rods in all their motors.
When I was there they had a chassis and a car being built that that didn't look too far from being finished.
Warren