adapter plates to chevy 700 r4 or th350???

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

beario

does anyone know if this has been done or if anyone makes them want to adapt one to my vvti 4.0 cheers...

It has been done. We have a customer with a turbo 1uz lancer with a TH350 in it. Customer brought he car with the box already done so not sure who's setup it is. I suggest you check out dellows and CRS in Aussie. Cheers

its going in to a68 chevy stepside,that has a th350 in it,rather than go manual i have a manual valve body in it and a b and m ratchet shifter...

if the motor is staying stock (well ~300rwkw for the 4 speed a340 auto, 5speeds are still a bit of an unknown..) the vvt-i 1uz could have a 4 or 5 speed auto attached to it thats much nicer then any turbo 350 or 400

i know they drive nice as have one as a daily,yes the 5 speed auto is great but...the wiring i would imagine is hard to get right,it was hard enough when i put a 1uz in my supra a while back with the auto 4 speed...

4 speeds are easy. I am perfecting the 5 speeds with factory ecu at the moment. I have two running , one is a 4x4. working on another 4x4 and a 2wd at the moment. Cheers