A761e in an SC400?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

LexStarr

Do all 3 of the UZ engines use the same bell housing? I just got my hands on an A761e transmission out of an SC430 but the trans itself is in another state so I want to make sure it will mate to my 1UZ first before I spend the money getting from Las Vegas to Denver. I'm not concerned about wiring, ecu's or driveshafts, as long as the bell housing mates up with my 1UZ I'm good.

yeah it bolts up just fine. Its coming off of a 3uz which is the same casting as the 2uz and 1uz... all 3 have the same bell housing. I would assume an aftermarket trans controller should be able to control the 5 or 6 speed but nobody has stepped up and given it a try.

yeah it bolts up just fine. Its coming off of a 3uz which is the same casting as the 2uz and 1uz... all 3 have the same bell housing. I would assume an aftermarket trans controller should be able to control the 5 or 6 speed but nobody has stepped up and given it a try.

Sweet, thank you. Do you have any suggestions for what TCU could used. Im going to attempt to piggyback the oem TCU since I have it and the harness. The only aftermarket TCU I know of so far that will plug-n-play with a Toyota trans is the suprastick but they said it will work with A340's.

We have a supplier with a tipronic 5 speed controler. Cheers

Really! Do you have any links?

Last edited: