5.7 L you just have to wonder :)

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

lowboost

When you see the new tundra you either love or hate the grill and other features. But all (members here at least) love the power, torque, and proven speed the new V8 makes. The Tundra is no light weight vehicle to begin with but we have to wonder will the 5.7L fit into an SC300/400 or Supra MKIII/MKIV... I could only imagine what the NA power would feel like going through a Getrag V160 w/ Tilton clutch on it. I could actually see a future of where we might see a few more SC300's and Supras getting into drifting rather than the heavy 2jzgte + turbo lag. I hope I am right! I wonder if theres any 5.7 liters showing up in junk yards yet? We will just have to see!

3urfeyq5.jpg

Nothing on www.car-parts.com yet!

Engine will be tall - read up on the Navigator 5.4 Ford swaps on www.coral.com - they're shimming their crossmembers lower to fit under the Mach 1 hoods.

The IS-F Toyota will carry a 5.0 version of the i-Force - not sure if it is a destroked 5.7 or a stroked 4.7 UR series - both I believe at this time have Alum. cyl. blocks but no mention that I've found in the press of anything 4.7.

There is a video short of a 5.0 UR revving up on YouTube - sounds alone gets high grades!