5.5lt toy v8

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Couldn`t find anything on the net so I`ve had to type all this myself.

Next generation Landcruiser is coming. Development of thoyta`s 130 series is well underway and we have exclusive first details of this all important model.
The lnadcruiser 130 series will replace the 100 series in Japan in January 2007. The new model will continue with a seperate chassis design, to be shared with the lexus lx470 replacement and upcoming us only 2007 toyota sequoia wagon and tundra ute.
According to japanese monthly, magazine x, a new chassis toyota calls the f platform will continue with double wishbone front suspension.Although no mention is made about continuing the 100`s live front axle for low spec models, rear suspension will continue as a four link, coil spring live axle. The tundra will get leaf springs while sequoia and lexus will have independent coil spring rear suspension.
The big news is a beefy new diesel engine. Loosely based on two 1CD-FTE D-4D common rail direct injection in line fours paired up, the 4.4 litre twin turbo diesel V8 is believed to be good for 220kw and 580anm. There is no news about either of the current six cylinder diesels continuing on in a revised, emissions friendly form.
There will be two petrol engines, the Prado`s 179kw VVTi 4.0lt V6 and a VVTi equipped 4.7lt V8 based on the cruiser`s current 2uzfe. The VVTi technology is expected to arrive in the 100 series` 4.7 V8 during 2005. The lexus version will be fitted with its own V8, a 5.5lt all alloy unit. No news yet wheather the lx will be renamed lx550 to follow its bumped up engine capacity.
The 130 will either inhert the five speed manual from the 100 series or be fitted with a version of the new six speed manual , as used in Prado. An all new auto transmission is scheduled for the 130, a six speed triptronic style auto, possibly a version of the six speeder that *** manufacturer aisin presently makes for the volkswagon touareg.

Yes that has taken me fore ever to type out so I`m not going to bother with the last bit of the artical as it only goes on about body styles and expected sales numbers etc.

5.5 litre all alloy V8 motor sounds better to me! (we can always add twin turbo ourselves)

I hope the keep around square so it revs very well also even though unlikely as it going into a 4WD (I can still hope) ;)