4.7l conversion parts (?)

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

BLKonBLK98

i haven't been able to shake the idea to do this so i'm gonna start collecting the parts. i'm not an engine/performance guy so i need a little help deciding what parts to go with. the goal here is just to do it, i have no plans to race it or do anything performance related. it is a show build. i am going to do a full wire/brake/radiator tuck and bay shave, so i want something nice to set in there when it's done. itb's are also planned, other than that i'll figure out something nice for the exhaust and move on to other areas of the car.

obviously for the conversion i will need the pistons. going to go with the stock c.r. ross pistons (.02 overbore i suppose). 1 uz rods will be used. i will also buy the lextreme motor mounts.

the rest of the list is where i need help. i'm looking through the lextreme store and really don't know what is necessary, what is a "might as well" kind of deal, and what is total overkill. everyone i ask seems to have a different answer so i suppose i'll just average 'em out.

studs. i notice there are kits for the main, head, and rod bolts. a little research has told me that these bolts (oem) are basically one time use so i will be replacing all of them anyway. i think everyone knows arp to be of good reputation so quality is not really a concern. how do they stack up cost wise to oem? if drastically more expensive, are there certain ones i should definitely buy?

next on the list is the cometic mls head gasket. what is/are the cost vs. oem, quality, and benefits?

same as above with the acl bearings please.

thanks in advance.

as stated, 4.7 block, itb, and a standalone are the only plans.

is there a large price difference between arp and dealer?

i'd like to order asap, just need some info.

forged rods are overkill i think.

i ended up buying a block from david (tanked, decked, bored, and honed as necessary) so the pistons will be matched based on that.