3 core supra aluminium radiator

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

billyb

hey guys,

im new to this forum and to the Lexus driving experience, i recently inherited my brothers 94 sc400 v8, its had a few major mods to it such as a vortec supercharger, cams, methonal injection and much more and currently pumping out 460hp at the rears due to fuel restrictions, the guy that tuned it said that it has a potential 550 with a new fuel set up

due to having too much fun i managed to split the top of the radiator which is a standard one. i saw the megan supra tt 3 row aluminum radiator on the lextreme site and was wondering if it will fit straight in to the v8 and what sort of mods are required

thanks guys

Minor mods require but very simple. You will need a stand alone transmission cooler and a remote reservior overflow tank. However, some SC4 has that already.

are they the only mods, or do i have to make up brakets to secure it.

in other words for the actual radiator is it a straight out with the old and in with the new and then play around with the trans cooler and reservior

yea i just bought one of these my self, i havent installed it yet but it looks like it bolts up just fine & the hydro fan too. the 92-97 sc's reservior bottles are up top near the radiator, 98-00 are in front of the core support, these are the most ideal, cause you just hook up the hose to same location as stock. if you have the older one then, buy the newer style bottle to make it cleaner install or try & do something with the older stock bottle.

this is the next thing on my purchase list, but getting one from ebay uk for 129.99, not megan racing but a copy